Introduction to Networking
27 April, 12
James Moore and I are giving a video presentation on the capabilities of Unmanned Aerial Systems to aid in the creation of wireless networks that would cover both cellular, IP, and radio communications. We will also be discussing some of the risks of using unmanned aerial vehicles for illegal types of propagation and other illegal activities.
James put the video presentation together; he took the videos we found and edited them for content and for time. The videos themselves provide the narration with some transition slides separating the different segments. James and Matt, both worked on finding the reference material used for the project and the sources used. Matt put together the works cited page, paper summary, and will be the one introducing and answering questions.
THE VIDEO CAN BE FOUND AT THIS LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ2ELowV4Gs&feature=youtu.be
- Bird, B. (Director). (2011). Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol [Motion Picture]. USA.
- Blitzer, W. (2011, August 31). Our interview on CNN. Retrieved 04 20, 2012, from YouTube.com: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhFrbSZEjTg&feature=player_embedded
- Cook, J. (2011, August 24). The Scariest Hacks from Black Hat and Defcon. Retrieved 04 20, 2012, from Hackaday.com: http://hackaday.com/2011/08/24/the-scariest-hacks-from-black-hat-and-defcon/
- EPSTEIN, Z. (2012, 03 12). Flying drone swarm could bring free Wi-Fi access to protesters . Retrieved 04 20, 2012, from BGR.COM: http://www.bgr.com/2012/03/12/flying-drone-swarm-could-bring-free-wi-fi-access-to-protesters-video/
- Global Observer. (2012). Retrieved 04 20, 2012, from Aerovironment: http://www.avinc.com/globalobserver/missions/disaster_relief
- Hendren, J. (2011, 01 23). Eye in the Sky: Pentagon Tests New Spy Plane. Retrieved 04 20, 2012, from abcnew.com: http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/eye-sky-pentagon-tests-spy-plane/story?id=12744955&page=1#.T5c_W47IEob
- Iran airs footage of downed US drone. (2011, 12 08). Retrieved 04 20, 2012, from PRESSTV.IR: http://www.presstv.ir/detail/214542.html
- KOEBLER, J. (2012, 03 19). The Pirate Bay to Fly ‘Server Drones’ to Avoid Law Enforcement. Retrieved 04 20, 2012, from USNEWS AND WORLD REPORT: http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/03/19/the-pirate-bay-to-fly-server-drones-to-avoid-law-enforcement
- McCullagh, D. (2011, August 04). Wireless drone sniffs Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, phone signals. Retrieved 04 20, 2012, from cnet.com: http://news.cnet.com/8301-31921_3-20088180-281/wireless-drone-sniffs-wi-fi-bluetooth-phone-signals/
- Severe Weather Drone View . (2011, 05 02). Retrieved 04 20, 2012, from YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSMflN14MHE